Mold removal Scarborough is not something to be taken lightly and it can be dangerous. The proper protective clothing such as P100 filtered mask, suit and protective gloves should be worn during mold removal.
Removing the mold causes it to become airborne in huge numbers (in the millions), whereas if left untouched and undisturbed, the airborne spores would have been minimal in comparison to the disturbed mold. To avoid cross contamination (airborne mold spores spreading throughout your home) a proper work area containment needs to be put in place around the work areas.
Sometimes the homeowner or landlord thinks they can remove it themselves, not using the proper procedures they end up unknowingly cross contaminating the entire home. Typically people in mold polluted homes come down with rashes, sickness, allergies, asthma, headaches and weakness.
After we have performed our Mold Inspection and have determined the extent of mold contamination we issue a written quote with a plan of action to remove the mold safely. Our plan includes the requirements for containment, negative air pressure or HEPA air scrubber.
Once the Mold Removal is complete we recommend an air test of your home to ensure the air is normal, from this you will receive an Indoor Air Quality Test report from a third party accredited lab as your clearance report and for your peace of mind!
The Mold Guy provides mold removal services in Scarborough and other cities in Greater Toronto Area.
If you do find an issue with mold within your home you can remove it safely and ensure that it does not return. It is crucial to follow the right steps and make use of the appropriate tools to remove mold from your home. Here are some suggestions to consider:
The prevention of mold from developing at all is always the best choice.
Clearance tests can be ordered after remediation, they are air samples taken after we complete our mold removal project to ensure we have done our job properly.
Sometimes they do, and on the rare occasion everything turns out fine. However, when things go wrong, they usually go very wrong. Contractors aren’t trained in proper mold removal procedures and risk cross contamination throughout the premises. Hire someone who is trained in the mold removal field.
Visually it is hard to determine whether your mold is toxigenic, pathogenic, or allergenic without having air & mold samples taken and tested by an accredited lab. In any case, it’s wise to get it removed as soon as possible.
Everyone reacts differently to mold. Often, occupants of homes and business’ are suffering from numerous symptoms commonly associated with or caused by indoor mold growth. They try to overcome the issue by focusing on lifestyle or medication, but do not realize that the issue is in the indoor air they are breathing. People may suffer from allergies, asthma, colds and sinus infections, sneezing, flu symptoms, disorders, rashes, and memory loss to name a few.
For Fast Courteous Service Call Us at